* Please note that the questionnaire is only suitable for customers that are comfortable with taking on some form of investment risk.
* It is not suitable for customers that do not want to take on any risk whatsoever.
* Please underline or highlight the option that best describes how you feel about each question. If no option is exactly right for you, choose the one that is closest.
* If client get between 14-26 Points then client will be suggested moderate product.
* If client get 27 or more than 27 points will be suggested high risk product.
* We don’t suggest any low risk product.
* Investment in securities and commodity market is subject to market risk.
* We don’t offer any guaranteed profit service.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE SUBSCRIBE ANY SERVICE WITH US.
Stock trading is inherently risky. Prior to trading securities and commodities you must be aware of the risks involved. The high degree of leverage associated with these types of investments means that the degree of risk compared to other financial products is higher. Leverage (or margin trading) may work against you resulting in substantial loss. Past performance[s] of these types of investments does not guarantee any future results. You must bear in mind any commission and tax liabilities you personally will have from investing with us. Indian Advisory accepts no liability for any tax/commission/brokerage you may be required to pay on any profits/loss made during the service tenure with us. Trading on Margin involves a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you and the speeds which profits and losses can occur, means that clients should monitor positions closely – it is the clients’ sole responsibility to monitor open trades. Before trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of financial experience, risk appetite and suitability of service offered by Indian Advisory. If you are at all unsure as to the suitability of the products offered by Indian Advisory. Please seek other/independent financial adviser. Only surplus funds should be placed at risk and anyone who does not have such funds should not participate in trading securities and commodities.